Saturday, March 10, 2007

Welcome

In early February, I released the first ever "How to" e-book on Party Promoting. The guide was designed to teach people how to make money as a promoter for Night Clubs, Bars and all things in Nightlife.

Since the release, the response I've gotten on the book has been amazing and I've been getting a tremendous amount of emails from readers asking for help. I literally get dozens of emails a day asking various questions about getting started in party promoting.

While I do take the time to respond to just about everyone that emails me, I've found that a lot of the questions are same...so I thought that if I started a blog where I could publicly address many of the popular questions and topics, everyone could post their comments and add their insight, which means everyone would benefit!

So I'm going to try this out for a while and see how it goes...feel free to leave me any feedback on the blog, the book, or anything else involving promoting.

Best,
DG

No comments: